Sunday, June 5, 2016

Cascades of Moonlight (The Parker Harris Series Book 1) Excerpt


He calmly stated, “I’m not going to drink your blood, Parker.   I’m checking your hand.”  It was clear my actions hurt his feelings. He covered it with a towel and I apologized.  Then, to make up for today and yesterday and any other time I have hurt him, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.
His lips felt wonderful on mine; I'd missed kissing him.  At first it was so light and sweet, it became more passionate as he wove his fingers through my hair and pulled me tighter against him.  His body was cold, but his lips were the perfect temperature against mine.  His hands moved from my hair to the small of my back and my heart felt like it would explode with the feelings stirring inside me.  





Illustrations based on Cascades of Moonlight characters. 
Artist Matthew Harris of ThunderMatt Multimedia




 Parker Harris and her Werewolf form by Matthew Harris





No comments:

Post a Comment